Dear 36 North Oil Changers customers,
Our hearts and prayers go out to the families in our community that have been impacted by COVID-19. All of us either directly or indirectly have been impacted by this virus and we want you to know that we are here for you.
The health and welfare of our customers and employees remain a top priority.
Here are some of the virus-mitigating actions we have implemented that result in a reduction of exposure risk.
- As always, you have the option to stay in your car during service. (We will communicate with you via cell phone if you prefer to keep your windows up.)
- Our technicians wash their hands before and after each service.
- Our technicians wear a new pair of protective gloves for each service
- Our technicians disinfect the iPad and credit card reader before and after each use.
- We will talk you through resetting your oil reminder light so we don’t have to enter your vehicle.
- If for any reason we have to enter your vehicle with your permission, any surface touched by our technician will be disinfected.
- Our lobby is still open. All door handles, chairs, and touch surfaces are disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
We know that these times have resulted in financial hardships for many families and that an oil change may not be your top priority right now. Please know that we completely understand. Just let us know what you need and we will figure out a way to get it done.
We are working tirelessly to help everyone stay safe while still providing the professional service you and your vehicle deserve. 36 North Oil Changers thanks you for your business and your continued support.
Steve and Larry
Owners, 36 North Oil Changers